Monday, June 24, 2013

Did I Just Eat a Whole Bag of Twizzlers?

 In case you were wondering, a twizzler rope has 110 calories in it.

     Letting go of something is not easy. I think the first step in letting some thing go is to make a decision to let it go. It's difficult. Each day you have to change habits, redirect your thoughts, and reassess your goals. Albert Einstein said once that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Yes, I paraphrased, but I think there are area's in my life that could qualify under that category. I can not eat an entire bag of twizzlers and then expect to lose weight at the scales. And no, I do not do that every week, but I do habitually make poor food choices. I don't think anyone makes perfect choices every single day. I think it's about finding a balance. Working towards a goal and finding a balance to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment